Thursday, December 20, 2012

Halloween Cup Cakes

I made these cute looking cupcakes for my son's school halloween party.On my 1 st attempt they turned out really great.Its a vanilla cupcake and I used buttercream frosting for decoration. P.S: Couldn't capture a good pic as I was in real hurry to deliver these cuties..

for Vanilla cupcake:

Ingredients:
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/4 cups milk

Frosting:
1 lb confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup half-and-half
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract


Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add in the eggs, two teaspoons vanilla, salt and baking powder. Add flour and milk in batches, starting and ending with flour. Stir until batter is smooth and satiny.
Fill paper-lined muffin tins with batter. Bake at 375° for 18- 20 minutes.
Allow cupcakes to cool about 45 minutes and frost.
For frosting, whip together the box of confectioners' sugar, half-and-half, and one teaspoon vanilla until smooth and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for taking a tour in my blog.Your Comments are so Encouraging makes me post more Recipes.
Happy Cooking!!!