Saturday, September 19, 2015

STAR WARS THEMED CAKE



                          

star wars themed cake for a little star wars fan whose celebrating his 6 th Birthday.


This is a Basic vanilla cake filled with Raspberry spread covered with buttercream icing and fondant.I choose to make these two characters(DARTH VADER & YODA) because they are my Favorite too.They are made out of Fondant.I tried my best sculpting these characters and the outcome was a Happy Ending.




I used  blue and Black food color to color the fondant to give it a Galaxy Effect.DARTH VADER took a Little Longer to make but i guess i am happy of  how  these two characters turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for taking a tour in my blog.Your Comments are so Encouraging makes me post more Recipes.
Happy Cooking!!!